Throughout my career in real estate, I have had the opportunity to work with same truly amazing and loyal clients. I feel that the referrals and repeat clients have helped me achieve the RE/MAX international awards that I have received:
- Re/Max 100% – 25 Consecutive Years.
- Re/Max Platinum Club – 2003-2005, 2009, 2010
- Inducted into the Re/Max Hall of Fame 1999.
- Re/Max Chairman’s Club – 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017.
- 2007 Re/Max Lifetime Achievement Award.
However, the gratification I get watching a client obtain the keys to their new home or putting the SOLD sign up on their existing home, is worth more than any award. It verifies to me that I’ve done a great job and being able to witness their happiness, makes this career worthwhile.
My wife and I have an amazing family; 3 daughters (all of which are married) and have 6 beautiful grandchildren. Any spare moment, the outdoors is where we love to get together.
Now that you’ve read a little about myself, I’d love the opportunity to get to know you & your family and be able to be part of your real estate needs.